It's official. I now have a "purge" outlet for my thoughts. And you get a window into my cosmos, which is as wide and ever changing as the universe itself. I do not wish to be defined only by my professional background. I do not wish to be defined only by my international roots. I do not wish to be defined only by my social activities, my political views, or my spiritual beliefs. Many people have crossed my path, some had a profound effect on me, some very little. But the places I have seen, the friends I have found and kept, the business associations I have chosen have been and always will be part of a marvelous journey with millions of moments that cannot be contained by borders or rules. But they can be written about. And this is what I shall do. Write. About the Film and Television Business. About the people I meet. About the days I do not want to forget. I may throw in a poem or two. I may post a photo or two. I may quote a book, a movie, or reveal an aha sentence I hear from a random stranger or a loved one.
I am on the diving board of "blogdom" ready to jump in......this is my first blog.
Sono molto contento della tua scelta!!!SarĂ senz'altro un blog molto bello e interessante e veramente cosmopolita magari anche con intrecci di lingue e culture differenti.Brava!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd it's going to be a great journey. I can feel the momentum now. We're all already intertwined like a huge spider's web, and now we'll have wonderful tales, good and bad experiences and laugh-out-loud-fun which will make this web you weave Alexia, oh so much more excting! I Can't Wait!!
ReplyDeleteHey just checking in to see if my post is working.
ReplyDelete